What better way to celebrate Cinco De Mayo than with a spicy and healthy cocktail that’s easy to mix up yourself? Whether you start your morning with a spicy green juice or end it with a spicy margarita, this bar cart is the perfect set up to serve either. As a health enthusiast, my mornings usually begin with a spicy green juice, it makes for an easy transition from day to night with a splash of lime juice and a shot of tequila!
Spicy Green Juice Recipe:
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 3 limes, peel and pith removed
- 1 big handful of kale (or spinach)
- 1 large cucumber
- 1, 3” section of ginger, peeled
- 4 stalks of celery
- 2 jalapeños, seeds removed
- Optional – 1 green apple for sweetness
Spicy Cocktail Recipe:
- Blend ingredients
- Mix with lime juice & tequila
- Grab a decanter and your favorite cocktail glass to enjoy!